January 15, 2020
Master Promotions Ltd. has been producing trade shows, consumer shows and conferences in Canada since 1973. We are Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event management company. We deliver the highest standards in the industry, and as a result, have experienced significant growth over the past five years – particularly in national and international stature industry-related events. For additional company information, please visit www.masterpromotions.ca.
Master Promotions is Ltd. is currently seeking a creative, results oriented individual to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator based out of our Saint John, NB office. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a diverse Social Media portfolio working with the Marketing and Show Managers to create exclusive content. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Implement and Manage various Social Media channels with a focus on:
- Maximizing event brand presence and exposure
- Generating traffic and sales
- Develop and maintain an online manager such as Hootsuite to host and manage all accounts relating to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc
- Responsible for social media postings through Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites – 7 days a week (during peak periods) – utilizing various Social Tools and schedulers
- Develop creative social media content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to engage visitors, future visitors, and potential exhibitors.
- Develop contests and promotions to engage followers and attract attendees to our events
- Develop and attract partners to a customer online affiliate program to increase shares, likes, and reciprocal web links
- Work with Marketing and Operations Managers to develop social media content syndication strategies and integrate social media into new promotions for our events
- Coordinate with other staff to ensure that campaigns respect best practices regarding implementation, posting, and measurement.
- Prepare and submit video clips and manage ongoing relations with video sharing sites.
- Manage all accounts relating to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work with Marketing and Operations Managers to regularly update event-specific websites
- Partner with Marketing vendors such as Google, and SEM agencies to strategize and grow the social channels
- Develop content for the social marketing calendar promotion to support sales goals
- Execute and manage online social marketing strategy to cost-effectively grow customer awareness and customer acquisition via social channels and advertising
- Work with Marketing and Operations Managers to geo-target and present Social marketing initiatives to target audience for events
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated to drive execution and foster innovation to achieve exceptional results;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience demonstrating ability to manage an extensive Social Media Portfolio
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate integrity, build trust, earn respect and value others;
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate with others and creatively solve problems;
- Ability to function under flexible work hours and travel schedules;
- Valid Drivers’ license, with access to a reliable vehicle required;
- Completed post-secondary education considered an asset;
- Ability to communicate in both official languages also considered an asset.
If you are interested in working with an industry leader, email your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com. Although we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.