February 7, 2020
OTTAWA, ON – A taste of summer is just a few weeks away, when the Ottawa Boat Show will mark its 45th edition February 20-23 at the EY Centre. As the region’s largest event for the recreational boating community, the show is a classic event for those who love to spend time in, on and around the water.
“It’s shaping up to be an exciting milestone year for everyone involved,” said Scott Sprague, Event Manager. “With hundreds of exhibitors and tickets already sold, and a range of new and returning activities planned throughout the four days, we’re looking forward to opening doors on the 45th edition of the Ottawa Boat Show later this month.”
The 2020 Ottawa Boat Show is set to showcase the latest cruisers, fishing boats, inflatables, personal watercraft and more from the region’s leading dealers & manufacturers. Hundreds of models from popular lines will be on display for climbing aboard and exploring. Featuring an array of products for the entire boating lifestyle, there will also be items including boating accessories, cottage living, and docks. The full exhibitor list is posted to the show’s website.
Special activities are planned throughout the Ottawa Boat Show, and visitors should allow at least a couple days to complete any shopping and enjoy the rest of the show.
- Families can look forward to features such as a kid’s fish pond, and activities with Blue Fish Canada
- The Pro fishing stage will be hosted by “Big Jim” MacLaughlin of Just Fishing Magazine. A variety of angling experts will be on hand to share their best tips and tricks.
- The Boating stage will have helpful presentations throughout Friday and Saturday, including an ‘ask the experts’ panel, information on the Rideau canal, and more.
- The full schedule and list of presenters can be found on the show’s website.
- Free parking – those visiting the show on Thursday and Friday can enjoy free parking at the venue sponsored by Orleans Boat World and partners: Ranger and Monterey supporting Thursday, and Bennington and Legend supporting Friday!
- Tickets for the event are currently available online. Available online and at the door, admission is $15.00 per adult and $12.00 per senior or student.
Thursday, February 20 – 12pm – 8pm
Friday, February 21 – 10am – 8pm
Saturday, February 22 – 10am – 6pm
Sunday, February 23 – 10am – 5pm
4899 Uplands Drive
Scott Sprague, Event Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Moira Pellerine, Marketing & Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.