For Immediate Release
Issued: March 13, 2023
Mississauga, ON – The highly-anticipated, 75th annual Toronto Sportsmen’s Show will move into Mississauga’s International Centre this weekend, March 16-19. Starting Thursday, Ontario will get its first look at the 2023 outdoor season by exploring four full days of fishing, boating, powersports and so much more.
“The build up to this event has been thrilling” said Show Manager, Mike Blakoe. “This show is designed to welcome outdoor enthusiasts of all ages, skill levels and interests. I have full confidence attendees will walk away with inspiration and excitement for warmer weather.”
- Highlights for this year’s event include:
- A chance to win a one of two door prizes sponsored by Canuck, Rove Board Co. and Del Mastro.
- Archery Demo’s with Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH)
- Dozens of free seminars at the Great Outdoor Stage sponsored by OFAH and the Fish TV Stage – presented by the Ontario Toyota Dealers. Full seminar schedules can be found here;
- The Ministry of Natural Resources Casting Pond, with prizes from Lucky Strike, Princecraft, Rapala, and Columbia.
- The Little Lunkers Trout Pond;
- Samuel Côté will be demonstrating Antler Engraving and Claude Piette will be making Game Calls, both LIVE in their booth.
- And much more!
See and taste what’s cooking at the Cook Your Catch stage presented in partnership with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and Foodland Ontario. Watch live cooking demonstrations and discover new and delicious ways to prepare Ontario fish and game. Full schedule below:
Destination Ontario will also be featuring the region’s top destinations to explore all weekend long with guest appearances over the course of the event:
The Ontario Hunting Retrievers Association will be showcasing their hunting dogs’ skills through live demonstrations on-site. Come check out training methods, tips, tactics and more. Find out which retrievers will be in the spotlight on our website.
Tickets are available now on the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show official event website. Tickets cost $20 for adults, $13 for Juniors, $15 for seniors and children 12 and under get in free!
For complete show details, visit www.torontosportshow.ca or find the show on Facebook and Instagram.
Thursday, March 16
10:00am – 7:00pm
Friday, March 17
10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 18
9:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday, March 19
10:00am – 5:00pm
6900 Airport Road
Senior Marketing and Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd. has been producing trade shows, consumer shows and conferences in Canada since 1973. Managing in excess of twenty-five events annually, Master Promotions Ltd. is Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event management company. For complete company information and event schedule, visit www.masterpromotions.ca.