Halifax, NS – In just two weeks, the Halifax International Boat Show returns to Halifax Exhibition Centre with the largest and most sought-after brands of boats and equipment from across Eastern Canada. Taking place February 9th through the 12th, the show will feature hundreds of exhibitors with boats of every shape and size on display.
“It may be winter, but boating season is closer than you think,” said Scott Sprague, Show Manager. “Visitors attending the show will be able to satisfy their boating daydreams with a chance to see, touch and climb onboard a variety of boats for every taste and budget.”
The 2017 edition of Halifax International Boat Show will include boats ranging in size from 6′ to over 35′. Show visitors will see runabouts, cruisers, motor yachts, sail boats, sailing dinghies, pontoon boats, bass boats, inflatables, RIBS and personal water craft. The show also offers exhibits of marine equipment, marine engines, diesel, gas, outboard and inboard, of marine electronics and accessories, of docks and dock builders.
Special features for the 2017 show include:
- A free screening of the film VANISHING SAIL: The Story of a Caribbean Tradition on Thursday, February 9th at 6:00 pm (click here to register for free).
- A Poker Run! Show visitors can pick up their score sheet and envelope at the Discover Boating booth and visit participating exhibitors to collect playing cards and build their best hand.
- Hands-on workshops with Discover Boating and Paddle Canada (visit the show website for descriptions and the schedule).
- Fun for the kids with Raina the Mermaid and Captain Jack and other Scallywags with the Pirates of Halifax.
- A Nautical Mall in the Prospect Room – shop for nautical décor and hardware and enjoy free demonstrations and workshops. Plus a variety of other Show Stoppers & Special Promotions.
- Enter at the show to win a $700 weekend at Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Marina!
- Plus, remember to enter the Facebook photo contest, happening now!
Visit the show’s all-new website at www.HalifaxBoatShow.com for complete details on all the exciting features that will be part of the 2017 edition of the Halifax International Boat Show!
Thursday, February 9 from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm
Friday, February 10 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, February 11 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday, February 12 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Halifax Exhibition Centre
200 Prospect Road
Adult Pass – $12
Junior Pass (10-16) – $8
Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Juniors) – $30
(Children under 10 are free)
Full Event Pass – $20
Scott Sprague, Show Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Toll free: 1-888-454-7469
Kate Stilwell, Communications & Marketing Coordinator
Master Promotions Ltd.
Toll free : 1-888-454-7469
The Halifax International Boat Show is owned by the Atlantic Marine Trades Association and produced by Master Promotions Ltd.