Master Promotions Ltd. is currently seeking an individual to join our team as Accounting Clerk. This position is at our head office in Saint John, NB.
- Data entry and maintenance in accounting software.
- File and maintain accounting records.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Assist in Payroll function.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Experience in Accounting or Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous records maintenance skills including the ability to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with accounting software; specifically Adagio.
- High level of accurate data entry skills.
- Superior telephone manners and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong time management skills along with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Bilingualism in both official languages considered an asset.
If you are interested in working with an industry leader, email your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Sales Professional
Our company is currently seeking a result oriented individual to join our team as an Exhibit Sales Professional . The successful candidate will be responsible for exhibit sales related to assigned events with new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement short and long term sales strategies that meet both personal and business goals;
- Work with show management to achieve revenue generation, customer satisfaction, long-term sales growth and account development in line with company policies;
- Actively and effectively promote our events to key accounts and develop new business opportunities;
- Proactively conduct selling activities, including face to face, phone and e-marketing with various sized organizations;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with exhibiting companies, from the sale through to the event;
- Assist on-site logistics of events, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction during the process;
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all internal support teams to meet assigned objectives;
- Provide sales solutions and services to all levels of management.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated by achieving exceptional results to goal setting quotas;
- Sales experience an asset but not required;
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to function under flexible work hours and travel schedules;
- Valid Drivers’ license, with access to a reliable vehicle required;
- Completed post-secondary education considered an asset;
- Ability to communicate in both official languages also considered an asset.
If you are interested in working with an industry leading group of organizations, email your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com
Our experienced team of professionals provides complete show production and event management services, from initial market research to exhibit sales, special features, publicity and promotion, freight coordination, customs brokerage, exclusive computerized registration, and corporate sponsorship.
We're always looking for qualified, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you think you've got what it takes, contact us today!