Master Promotions Ltd. is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator based in either our Saint John, NB office or our Halifax, NS office.
Managing in excess of twenty-five events annually, Master Promotions Ltd. is Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event-management company. A key component of our direct business focus, company procedures, and infrastructure, is to deliver the highest standards in the industry. This includes pre-show and onsite exhibitor services, show contracting services; registration systems; and marketing and advertising programs. For additional company information, please visit www.masterpromotions.ca
- Write, edit and proofread copy for a variety of promotional materials including sales brochures, direct emails and advertisements;
- Work with the Marketing & Operations team to create and implement event attendee marketing strategies;
- Website maintenance, updating event pages, backup for site creation;
- All aspects of event and corporate media relations; including writing and sending press releases and media advisories and maintaining media distribution lists;
- Manage attendee marketing tasks such as design and distribution of direct email marketing campaigns, social media posting, graphics sourcing and editing, and maintaining visitor distribution lists;
- Manage exhibitor tasks such as customizing e-newsletters, e-invites, and maintaining communication to ensure an effective working relationship;
- Development and distribution of corporate promotional materials;
- Assist with on-site logistics of events, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction during the process.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with all internal support teams to meet assigned objectives.
- Highly motivated by achieving exceptional results;
- Educational background in marketing, public relations or communications;
- Experience in marketing and communications;
- Experience in website maintenance, direct email marketing, social media marketing planning and implementation;
- Knowledge of and relationships with local, provincial and national media;
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- A high degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to function under flexible work hours and travel schedules;
- Ability to communicate in both official languages also considered an asset.
If you are interested in working with an industry leader, email your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.