Halifax, NS – The newest fall home show launches at Halifax Exhibition Centre this coming weekend, October 13th through the 15th. The newly rebranded Ideal Whole Home Expo is by the producers of the well-established Ideal Home Show, and will feature something for all members of the family – including hundreds of home and renovation exhibits – plus activities and features for families and kids, pet lovers, foodies and those who like to shop!
“We are excited to be bringing a newly rebranded event to the Halifax market and we can’t wait to welcome everyone this weekend!” said Senior Show Manager Denise Miller. “Those looking to tackle home-based projects and renovations will still find all the great exhibitors they’ve come to expect, but we’ve also got some really enticing new initiatives. With a new marketplace shopping element, a pet section, and lots of activities for kids, this event is sure to appeal to the entire family!”
HGTV Canada’s Paul Lafrance, host of “Disaster Decks” and “Custom Built” will host two seminars during the show, to offer professional tips and advice. Known for his infectious energy, quick wit and unapologetic rock star style, Paul will be at the show on Saturday, October 14th from 1:30-2:30 p.m. and again from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
The Home Show Stage will also feature Epicure cooking demonstrations and a fall weatherization workshop with Efficiency Nova Scotia. The complete schedule is available on the show website.
ADDITIONAL SHOW FEATURES – ALL INCLUDED IN OUR FAMILY FRIENDLY ADMISSION PRICE!
- For the kids – With bouncy castles, an appearance by Wonder Woman, Spiderman, and the Big Brothers Big Sisters Big Birthday Bash offering crafts, games, cake and Star Wars characters, there will be no shortage of activities to keep the kids entertained… all free with admission to the show!
- Marketplace – A shopper’s delight, with gourmet food and beverages, handcrafted giftware, health & wellness at home, product samples, and so much more.
- Pets – Products, services, and training/education for pets and the owners who love them. Note that the facility does not allow pets as visitors (aside from service animals), but visitors will enjoy bringing ideas and products back home to their fur-families.
- Solar Nova Scotia – Workshops will be offered throughout the weekend on how to use solar energy as electricity.
Date & Time
Friday, October 13 from 12 noon to 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 14 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 15 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Halifax Exhibition Centre
200 Prospect Road, Halifax, NS
- Entrance to the show is $10 for adults and $8 for seniors.
- Our Family Friendly admission pricing means those 18 and under get in for FREE, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- A half-price admission special is being offered on Friday afternoon, from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.
Catherine MacNutt, Marketing & Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
In Halifax: 902-468-4999
Toll Free: 1-888-454-7469