OTTAWA, ON – The Ottawa Boat Show, the largest boat show in the Ottawa region, is sailing into the EY Centre this weekend February 22-25! With hundreds of exhibitors and a full schedule of events for every boater in the family, the show is set to welcome visitors in the thousands.
The annual event showcases a massive selection of boats, docks, marine accessories, insurance, water toys, kayaks, canoes, paddle boards and over twenty of the region’s leading dealers & manufacturers.
“This show features top brands in the business,” said Scott Sprague, Show Manager. “It’s a great place to get everything ready for the upcoming boating season. Compare, shop and save with show-only pricing, plus take in the full schedule of features with the family.”
Show visitors can enter a variety of draws and giveaways, including two exciting door prizes: the Retro™ 2 towable valued at $368 from ATL (At The Lake), and a Weekend Seadoo rental from Loiselle Sports valued at $500. Also at the show, enter to win $10,000 from Discover Boating!
Some of the many exciting features new & returning this year:
- 40-foot MEGATANK and Fishing Stage! Highlighting exhibitors with products and services for the recreational fishing enthusiast, along with educational seminars, appearances by industry celebrities, and interactive activities. Catch seminars by an all-star lineup of pro staff: SCHEDULE AVAILABLE HERE
- Tall Ship Olympics hosted by Bytown Brigantine Tall Ships Adventure – attendees can try their hand at a knot tying challenge, heaving line toss, a buoyage game and other nautical challenges
- New boaters can check out the Discover Boating and Boating Ontario booths
- Water Safety Day on Saturday presented by Ontario Power Generation
- Family Day on Sunday presented by Pirate Cove Marina – where the first 50 families through the door will receive a swag bag
- FREE fly tying, casting, and archery lessons for the whole family all weekend
- Displays from the Manotick Classic Boat Club and Capital Marine Modellers’ Guild, plus radio-controlled models from Rideau Nautical Modellers!
Tickets for the show are $15.00 a day or $25.00 for the weekend, with special pricing for families, juniors and seniors. To purchase tickets conveniently online and avoid lineups click here.
The show is newly produced by Master Promotions Ltd., Canada’s largest trade show and consumer event management company. For complete details, visit the show’s website at www.OttawaBoatShow.ca and connect with the show on Facebook and Twitter.
Thursday, February 22 from 11:00am to 7:00pm
Friday, February 23 from 11:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday, February 24 from 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday, February 25 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
4899 Uplands Drive
Scott Sprague, Show Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Moira Pellerine, Marketing & Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.