March 22, 2018
Abbotsford, BC – TRUXPO, Western Canada’s largest event in trucking and transportation, is gearing up for its return to TRADEX in Abbotsford this May 11 and 12. New and expanded for 2018, the show has announced a comprehensive lineup of professionals for a half-day executive conference, along with a range of special features to take place throughout the event.
With nearly 9,000 attendees to its last edition in 2016, TRUXPO is returning to Abbotsford with major industry players including Kenworth, International, Volvo, Peterbilt, and Mack Trucks already confirmed to attend. The half-day conference at the show, focusing on BC Sector Update and Opportunities for Trucking, will include informative sessions from:
Registrants of the TRUXPO Executive Conference will receive a half day of informative industry update sessions, networking, lunch AND admission for the rest of the show for a total cost of $30.00 – Registration is available here.
In addition to the conference, several other features are planned to bring all areas of the industry together:
- $10,000 in prizes to be given away on Saturday, May 12 at the show
- Recruiting Here – For businesses and job-seekers alike, the Recruiting Here feature at TRUXPO is working to close the industry’s significant talent shortage. Network, recruit and hire (or get hired!) right at the show. See the growing list of participants here.
- Indigenous Works – an all-new partnership with this national organization will facilitate the inclusion and employment of Indigenous workers in the BC warehousing and transportation sector.
- Salute to Women Behind the Wheel – celebrating the “good and great” of being a woman in the trucking industry. The salute will take place Saturday, May 12 at 1:00 pm. More info here!
- Driver & Family Day – looking toward the future of the industry, with admission specials, thousands in prizes to be awarded, family-friendly entertainment, interactive games, and lots more.
- Show N’ Shine – a fan favourite, the Show N’ Shine will put the best and brightest of custom trucks on display.
Produced by Master Promotions Ltd. and presented by the British Columbia Trucking Association (BCTA), TRUXPO is the event where the BC industry meets to find new products and see the latest in commercial truck & transportation equipment. Anything and everything to do with trucking will be there: including transportation, forestry/logging, construction, towing and recovery, municipal fleets and courier/delivery companies.
PRE-REGISTRATION is now open for TRUXPO 2018. To register for FREE today, click here.
TRUXPO has been a leading event in the trucking and transportation industry since 1988. Both Master Promotions Ltd. and BCTA can’t wait to present this new and expanded version for 2018. For complete show details, visit www.TRUXPO.com and connect with TRUXPO on Facebook and Twitter.
Friday, May 11 from 12noon – 9:00pm | Saturday, May 12 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
TRADEX, Abbotsford, BC
Mark Cusack, National Show Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Moira Pellerine, Marketing & Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.