April 4, 2019
Fredericton, NB – Get ready for inspiration, information and family fun starting tomorrow at the Fredericton Home Show, taking place April 5-7 at Capital Exhibit Centre. For home projects of any size, indoors and out, the show homeowners trust will welcome thousands to see the latest and greatest trends on today’s market.
“Home shows are a great setting for consumers to shop, learn, and compare prices and services for their home improvement needs,” says Denise Miller, Senior Show Manager. “Capital Exhibit Centre will be filled with the region’s leading companies and homeowners won’t want to miss this chance to get their plans in motion.”
This year’s show includes exhibitors showcasing everything from basic home improvements and maintenance projects, to major renovations and new construction. Find out who will be at the show by taking a look at the current exhibitor list.
The home show makes a great weekend plan for the family, with those 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult. Admission rates are $6 for adults and $4 for seniors (60+). Plus, on Friday afternoon between 12 noon and 4 pm, admission is half price! Tickets are available at the door.
There are a variety of special attractions happening as part of the show, including:
- Tour a beautiful cottage from Northrup Homes just outside the main entrance of the Capital Exhibit Centre!
- Informative seminar sessions such as ‘Kitchens with the ‘Wow’ Factor by Avondale Kitchens
- A kids’ workshop with Home Depot on Saturday at 11:00 am
- NB Power will have a draw for an energy efficiency prize pack, plus a chance to win up to 25,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles!
- Irving Energy offers complete home heating solutions with in-home free consultation, equipment sales, installation, and service. Visit the Irving Energy booth for exclusive SHOW ONLY offers and your chance to WIN 1000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles!
Visitors to the show will also be able to fill out a ballot for their chance to win an Echo cordless lawnmower courtesy of R.D. Pond, valued at $699.95.
For many successful years, the home show has partnered with the Epsilon Service Y Club and again this year, a portion of the admission price goes directly to help the worthwhile charitable work they do in the area.
ADDITIONAL SHOW INFORMATION:
Friday, April 5 from 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 6 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 7 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Capital Exhibit Centre
355 Smythe St., Fredericton
Adult Pass – $6.00
Senior Pass (60+) – $4.00
Children under 18 are free when accompanied by a paying adult
Friday Special: Half price on admission from 12 noon to 4 pm!
Denise Miller, Senior Show Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Aurora Boudreau, Marketing Coordinator
Master Promotions Ltd.