Master Promotions Ltd. is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Exhibit Sales Professional based in our Saint John, NB office.
Master Promotions Ltd., Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event Management Company has been producing quality events since 1973. Our portfolio is always growing and currently includes more than 30 events in seven provinces from coast to coast. www.masterpromotions.ca
Our company is currently seeking a results-oriented individual to join our team as an Exhibit Sales Professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for exhibit sales related to assigned events with new and existing clients.
• Develop and implement short and long term sales strategies that meet both personal and business goals;
• Work with show management to achieve revenue generation, customer satisfaction, long-term sales growth and account development in line with company policies;
• Actively and effectively promote our events to key accounts and develop new business opportunities;
• Proactively conduct selling activities, including face to face, phone, and e-marketing with various sized organizations;
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with exhibiting companies, from the sale through to the event;
• Assist on-site logistics of events, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction during the process;
• Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all internal support teams to meet assigned objectives;
• Provide sales solutions and services to all levels of management.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Highly motivated by achieving exceptional results to goal setting quotas;
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant sales experience demonstrating the ability to manage and increase business relationships;
• Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills;
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to function under flexible work hours and travel schedules;
• Valid Drivers’ license, with access to a reliable vehicle required;
• Completed post-secondary education considered an asset;
• Ability to communicate in both official languages also considered an asset.