March 3, 2020
Abbotsford, BC – The BC Sportsmen’s Show is getting ready to take over TRADEX this weekend, March 6 through 8. The event is a longtime annual favourite of the region’s outdoor enthusiasts, featuring fishing, hunting, boating and more. 2020 marks the 29th edition of the show, which promises to bring hundreds of exhibitors together for the largest show of its kind in the region.
“The biggest weekend of the year for outdoor enthusiasts is almost upon us!” said Les Trendall, Show Manager. “It’s a full house of exhibitors with everything from fishing and hunting, to boating, camping, and much more. With something to see and do for everyone in the family, the show is a great place to shop great show-only deals, meet the experts, and even learn something new at one of our dozens of free seminars.”
Visitors are encouraged to avoid the line-ups and buy tickets in advance on the show website, www.BCSportsmenShow.ca. Tickets are $15.00 per adult, with special pricing for juniors, seniors, and families.
The BC Sportsmen’s Show continually welcomes tens of thousands of outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen to see the wide range of exhibitors, products and seminars. The full exhibitor list can be found online here.
Keep an eye out for the following exciting features at the event:
- Each visitor will receive a ballot to enter and win the grand door prize, sponsored by GA Checkpoint and Yamaha; the winner will bring home a Zodiac Cadet 350 outfitted with a Yamaha motor, trailer, and Scotty fishing package valued at $11,000! In addition, they will be entered to win a rooftop 2-3 person tent courtesy of Dog House Trailers and Kitt Equipment.
- Tons of speakers all weekend long with dozens of free seminars on the Pro Fishing, Pro Casting, and Pro Hunting stages.
- Hunters are invited to bring in their heads, horns, and antlers to be professionally scored and get into the show for FREE!
- Families won’t want to miss the Cabela’s Fun Zone to try out some outdoor activities geared toward kids of all ages.
- Try out Panning for Gold with Yukon Dan at his booth.
- Kids can have fun at the fishing pond with proceeds going to a great cause, the Nicomekl Enhancement Society!
For all the exciting show details, visit www.BCSportsmenShow.ca and follow the show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Media are invited to attend the event free of charge; to reserve complimentary passes, contact Aurora Boudreau at email@example.com.
Friday, March 6, 2020
Noon – 9pm
Saturday, March 7, 2020
9am – 6pm
Sunday, March 8, 2020
10am – 5pm
1190 Cornell Street
Les Trendall, Show Manager
Master Promotions Ltd.
Toll Free: 1-877-888-71110
Aurora Boudreau, Marketing Coordinator
Master Promotions Ltd.
Toll Free: 1-888-454-7469