For Immediate Release
Issued: March 13, 2023
Edmonton, AB – The Expo Centre is soon to be taken over by one of Alberta’s biggest events for outdoor enthusiasts. The 2023 Edmonton Boat & Sportsmen’s Show will begin this Thursday, March 16-19. Hundreds of exhibitors from the outdoors, hunting, and fishing communities will come together to create a four-day showcase for the whole family to enjoy.
“We cannot wait to welcome back Alberta’s outdoor community,” said Show Manager, Les Trendall “This show is always a huge hit amongst visitors. There really is something for everyone, from the fishing pond to provincial archery demos and everything in between.”
- Visitors are encouraged to take part in the many interactive features the show has to offer:
- The kids fishing pond sponsored by Canadian Tire and managed by Edmonton Fish & Game
- The National Archery in the Schools Program, (NASP), provincial archery competition in Hall B
- The Alberta Hunters Education Instructors Association (AHEIA) will be teaching outdoor skills and conservation, and are once again hosting the provincial NASP Archery finals!
- Chance to meet both show ambassadors: Wes David of Fishing The Wild Wes TV and Brody Teale of Non-Typical Nation
- Sensory Safari, an interactive and educational event for the family, and the Archery Trap, which is your chance to try skeet shooting with bow and arrow! Presented by Safari Club International (SCI)
- The Casting Pond presented by Out Fly Fishing
- YYC Nature & Education Centre will be bringing reptiles, baby kangaroos, and sloths to the show!
WildTV is back with their fan-favorite Outdoor Stage that will feature guest presentations over the course of the event:
Visitors will also have the chance to win many great prizes over the course of the weekend including:
- A houseboating trip for 15 people, valued at $3728, provided by Twin Anchors
- A $2500 Gift Certificate from Rapid Revolutions
- A ‘His & Hers’ On-The-Go Prize Pack courtesy of Kailani
- A Benchmade Meatcrafter Fixed Blade Knife from Knife Life!
- A Cellular Trail Cam provided by Reconeco
- A Prize Pack from High Caliber
- A pair of Dock Shocks from Canada Dock Shoxs
- And more!
This show would not be the same without our incredible sponsors: Canadian Tire, Canadream, WildTV, AHEIA, Non-Typical Nation, NASP, Fishing the Wild West TV, Edmonton Fish & Game Association, OutFlyFishing, YYC Nature and Education Centres, and SCI!
Tickets for the event are currently available online. Admission is $15.00 per adult, $13.00 per senior or juniors and $45.00 for a family pass. Kids 12 and under get in for FREE! Last chance to take advantage of the current promotion and save $2 off all ticket packages using promo code “SHOWTIME”
For complete details, visit the show’s website at www.edmontonboatandsportshow.ca and connect with the show on Facebook, Instagram.
Thursday, March 16 – 12pm – 9pm
Friday, March 17 – 12pm – 9pm
Saturday, March 18 – 10am – 6pm
Sunday, March 19 – 10am – 5pm
Edmonton EXPO Centre
7515 118 Ave NW
Marketing and Operations Manager
Master Promotions Ltd. has been producing trade shows, consumer shows and conferences in Canada since 1973. Managing in excess of twenty-five events annually, Master Promotions Ltd. is Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event management company. For complete company information and event schedule, visit www.masterpromotions.ca.